Be the first to like this
Website designs may include unseen barriers which keep people from visiting the site and easily taking the actions you wish them to complete. This presentation discusses five things every website owner should check to ensure their site is easy to use and encourages visitors to complete your goals for them.
• Home pages that attract visitors
• Interesting content for your target audience
• Encourage clicks by your search engine listing
• Show a clear path to your goal
• Use a call to action that converts
Topics in the presentation include simple navigation, encouraging users to act, interesting content, clear search engine listings, good content structure, descriptive meta tags, customer decision process and clear call to action.