Google Analytics 101 Class Description:
Geared towards SpinMedia employees who are new to Google Analytics or looking for a refresher in the basics. In this course, we focus on providing you with a broad introduction to the terminologies, reports and insights that Google Analytics can generate.
Who are your visitors, how did they get to your site, what did they do while they were there, how can this help you w/ your day to day?
* What is web analytics?
* Important terms
* Report groups
* Audience: who are my visitors?
* Acquisition: how did they get there?
* Behavior: what did they do?
* Conversions: why do they stay? Have a lot of page views?
* Real Life Examples from Spin Media sites
Who should attend:
Content producers / managers, sales / marketing and anyone who wants to learn more about how we currently look at our data.