C H A R B O O T H
director of research,
t e a c h i n g , a n d
l e a r n i n g s e r v i c e s
T H E C L A R E M O N T
COLLEGES L IBRARY
i n f o m a t i o n a l . c o m
• Association of College and Research Libraries. Value of Academic Libraries: A
Comprehensive Research Review and Report. Researched by Megan Oakleaf.
Chicago: Association of College and Research Libraries, 2010.
• Association of College & Research Libraries. 2006. The Power of Personal
Persuasion: Advancing the Academic Library Agenda from the Front Lines. Chicago.
• Calcagni, T. F. (2008). Tough questions--good answers: Taking control of any interview.
Sterling, Va: Capital Books.
• Cialdini, R. (1993). Influence: The Politics of Persuasion. New York: Morrow.
• Heath, C., & Heath, D. (2007). Made to stick: Why some ideas survive and others die.
New York: Random House.
• Lidwell, W., Holden, K., & Butler, J. (2003). Universal principles of design.
Gloucester, Mass: Rockport.
• Mathews, B. (2009). Marketing today's academic library: A bold new approach to
communicating with students. Chicago: American Library Association.
• Potter, N. (2012). The library marketing toolkit. London: Facet Publishing.
• Walters, Suzanne, and Kent Jackson. 2013. Breakthrough Branding: Positioning Your
Library to Survive and Thrive.