Dr Dharmesh Bhadja, MD (Homeopathy)
Founder and Chief consultant, Niramay Health Care
Title: M y s e l f v / s M y s e l f
The story of clashes between perception of self
• Its complex, its about failure to achieve proportionate academic worth
• It is about feeling undervalued
• It is about clashes between perception of ‘me’ between me and authorities
• It sucks, disturbs, disappoints and at the end… makes me stronger and feeling
motivated to prove something more…
Clash of perceiving between me and authorities:eg.-Three roles of mine
Grade of perceiving
1. as a doctor- This role is everything for me. My designation, my job, my
duty, my vision and after all I am spending whole day in this role and relates
with all through this role.
2. as a student – I was student of the same people who are now authorities at
the institutes. Still they have more student feeling about me.
3. as a professional highflier – I am leading my own way with good financial
backup and earning satisfactorily with immense work satisfaction. I am one of
the very few who are doing the job they love.
Me according to…
me according to me me according to
me according to
My three major roles
me according to
Where is the failure?
Here are the failures.
For me – as a tutor
• I feel under-valued and my professional growth is blocked.
• My skills and knowledge is not utilized just because of
For them – as administration
• I might be egoistic or difficult to handle kind of staff
• No more promotions or opportunities to me
For quality education – institutional aspect
• We failed to cultivate the positive environment, which is
highly needed for the growing medical science like
…Deeper into the story…
this happens to all of us somewhere
Old and unchanged
perceptions by others
Similar relations in
New version of self
after improvement or
Getting more and more
positive inputs from all
Positively charged and
optimistic about self
<<< 3rd way>>>
upcoming years let
my work to
Not your, not
mine. But the
That’s all for 2013… let’s enter the new year with
strong sense of self beliefs and optimistic attitude.
Life is not the race.
It’s a beautiful journey
to feel each moment.
Nobody can prevent us
From what we deserve
At the same time,
We can not get more than
What we deserve.
2014 resolution – BE deserving
• Slide 1
• Slide 3
• Slide 6