Be the first to like this
Need a few reasons as to why you should be blogging?
1. A blog is a simple, easy-to-use platform for connecting with and sharing timely and relevant information with customers. It’s your direct communication channel.
2. Your blog fuels SEO. Search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it.
3. You don’t have to be a professional designer. Many blogging platforms like WordPress and Hubspot are people-friendly and don’t require any real graphic skills.
4. 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers, according to a recent HubSpot survey.
5. Your blog is the heart of all of your content marketing efforts. It’s fodder for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email newsletters, e-books, etc.
6. It gives your company a voice. A blog creates a place to talk about new products, or services, comment on timely news topics or market trends, and share company initiatives beyond your website. It’s also the place let your brand’s personality shine and show people what you’re all about.
7. Blogs share your expertise. How else will you position yourself as a subject area expert and thought leader?
8. A blog creates a two-way conversation with customers, prospects and industry peers. It encourages interaction, comments and feedback. Make sure you reply to all comments!
9. It can be fun. Blogging can be energizing, stimulating, and something you look forward to.
10. Gives you insight into your audience. Blog analytics allow you to track readers, click-throughs, popular topics, shares and comments. You can even tell what day of the week your visitors prefer to stop by.