Immersive Technologies imitate or extend our physical world via digital simulations to give us the sense of being completely absorbed into something. Spatial computing is a new form of immersive technology that combines computer vision and artificial intelligence to integrate visual content into the real-world around us. In this webinar:
• Understand Immersive Technologies and see how they will impact everything ranging from education to entertainment.
• Learn the differences between virtual, augmented, and mixed realities to introduce Spatial Computing.
• Hear about the tools, devices, and platforms creating these new experiences.
• Discuss potential issues these technologies may have when used in learning and teaching.
• See what libraries can do to make use of immersive technologies to create new user experiences.