Barbara Armour 1045 Copper Creek Dr. Canton, GA 30114 678-296-5622
MBA Graduate 2007
My Objective: I am seeking a mid-size to large Agency or Client Side Company in CPG, QSR, Internet,
Telecom or Wireless industry with aggressive growth goals and a collaborative approach to marketing.
Hiring Team Objective: Your team requires an integrated advertising/marketing pro to grow the brand,
gain revenues/billings and expand market share every day with proven people management skills and a
can do attitude!
Internet Media +Web Site (Oversight on Micro-sites, Traditional Advertising Planning Campaign
Landing Pages, Inbound Links, Directory Planning for Radio + TV+ OOH + Print
Listings/Rankings, Site traffic, E-mail Campaigns, Post Buy Reporting for Traditional Media.
Online Stores, Banners, & SEO)
Direct Mail for B2C –Targeting, List Pulls, Merge Brand Building & Compliance (Messaging on Co-
Purge/De-Dupe, Production, Response Rate by Op Efforts + Target Segments + Issuance of
Segment and Trending, CPA Metrics Creative Briefs)
Turnkey Promotion Planning & Execution + Metrics Analysis (ROI, ARPU, Market Share, CPA,
Promotional Partner Management & Sourcing LTV. + Site Catalyst, CPC, CPM, CTR, Usability
• Metrics, Landing Page & Conversion Path
Ethnic + Young Adult + Sports Marketing
Event/Sponsorship Creation & Management
Product Life Cycle Management (Road Mapping, Channel Marketing B2B & B2C for Online, Big Box,
SWOT, Competitive Landscaping, Pricing, Inception to Grocery, Mass Merch. , Call Centers.
End of Life Planning, Portfolio Management) Product Training: Online Sales Teams, Call
Centers and Retail personnel.
Budget Management, Sales Forecasting, Business Loyalty Programs (CRM) + Database Analysis
Cases, P&L Accountability (Tenure, Upsell Targets, Member Acquisition,
Marketing Research (Primary, Secondary, Cross Functional Team Management Expert
Segmentation- Qualitative + Quantitative) Client Management Expert
• Internal Customer Management Expert
• 20+ years of timely analysis on consumer purchasing metrics by segmentation and channel that
translate into actionable advertising and retailing programs.
• 20+ years of history in managing difficult products, channels and partners- turning challenges into
measurable, transactional successes!
• 15+ years experience working with retail channel development, product & category management and
branding for CPG, ISP and Telecom.
• 15+ years of direct P&L responsibility for budgets= $2.3 Million per year to $42.8 Million per year.
• 10+ years being a leader for up to 17 direct reports plus collaborating with cross departmental team
mates who enjoy being ahead of the competition!
Resume & Recommendations
Digital Core Competencies
• Pay-per-click campaign analysis & recommendations.
• Development of search quot;keywordquot; phrases to put the product in front of online users.
• Execute A/B split and multivariate testing of ad creative or copy.
• Keyword optimization, using bid management software results (via Omniture) that tracks every discrete
component of Internet campaign for timely changes to online ad placement for maximum CTR and
Web Site Skills
• Research and suggest improvements on usability on landing page and online store check out processes.
• Creative development brand new web sites (from front door to checkout), online stores/cyber environment,
micro sites -external and internal plus usability studies.
• Analyzing trade partner Digital media traffic and conversion funnel and assigning vale/metrics for efficient
media placements (banners and product rankings) and email efforts ( Web Site, Store Pages, Configuration
Pages, Email database, Offers & Promotions pages).
• Capturing Segment data to understand age, incomes, ethnicity plus length of session.
• Geosegmentation tracking to understand the geographic dynamics of Web audiences.
Internet Advertising Skills
• Research on target demo Internet consumption habits.
• Prioritization of Internet media strategy, including search engine marketing vs. banner ads vs. social
• Develop forecast metrics for CPM, CPC, CTR, or CPA models.
• Can conduct or assist with the negotiation with online advertising vendors.
• In-flight monitoring and recommendations for campaign optimization.
• Consultation on landing page, leads forms, and prospect data collection.
• Detailed post-buy follow up and recommendations –including post buy analysis of and integration with
traditional media mix.
• Implementation of campaign on all appropriate networks, such as Google AdWords Yahoo, MSN, hundreds
of related search engines, top ISP providers (Comcast, Verizon, ATT, EarthLink, AOL) , social media sites
(Facebook, MySpace, i-Village, Digg, Reddit, Propeller, Shout, Iambored, Mixx, Care2, etc), or online banner
ad networks (Yahoo and MSN, etc.).
• Timely analysis of keyword, banner ad or creative performance metrics.