One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Work Scientist: Big Data + Drug Discovery
- Industry Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Website http://cheminfo.informatics.indiana.edu/~binchen/
- About During the past decade, I had opportunities working on various data in translational drug discovery including genomics and transcriptomics, chemical genomics and clinical trials. I developed tools and methods to leverage these data to lead translational drug discovery. My long-term goal is to help discover new therapeutics faster by using my big data expertise. Trained as a chemist in college; worked as a software engineer in cheminformatics for three years before went to graduate school; Trained as a chem/bioinformatician in PhD; Worked as an intern in Novartis (2008, 2012), Pfizer (2009,2010) and Merck (2011). check out my advice on internship below and the book on semantic technologi...
Not following anyone yet