Be the first to like this
Nowadays, xylitol is produced in many countries around the world, such as Russia, Finland,etc, and China has become the largest xylitol production base and supplier in the world.
Chinese xylitol industry has witnessed significant development from 2004 to 2007. However, since 2007, the xylitol market has started to shrink, what are the major reasons for this situation? Since 2008 when global financial crisis hit the xylitol market, xylitol manufacturers have encountered great challenges. What is the current production and consumption situation in China?
As to technology, two xylitol manufacturers have adopted a new procution technology, namely the fermentation method, to produce xylitol in 2008. What are the merits of the new production method and what is the future trend of Chinese xylitol production technology development?
Besides the aspects mentioned above, what other changes have taken place during 2007 ~ 2009? What is the development trend of Chinese xylitol industry? Basing on these questions, CCM updates its xylitol report compiled in 2007.
In the 2009 edition, you can obtain info about:
- General xylitol production situation in the world
- Clear picture of competitive landscape within the industry
- Xylitol market changes in past two years
- Major manufacturers production cost analysis.
- Import and export analysis
- Forecast on China’s xylitol industry
- Future commercial opportunity and challenge for new investors