The Clextra PLATFORM Clextra was conceived in 1992 and was designed groundup and topdown th since 2002, September 15 Day One as MORE THAN Software as a Service. it has inbuilt strategic, tactical and operational … technical and business modeling features to scale and grow from meeting the smallest requirements of payperuse simple forms to the most complex ERP, PLM, PDM, SCM, CRM, BI or KM requirement of any size of Enterprise. We call this a PLATFORM which includes NOT only the standard SaaS parts such as Storage, IO and Computing; serverside systems software; applications software and tools; 24x7x365 always on; backup and housekeeping services; scalable bandwidth availability; etc. etc. We include EXPERTS oncall; OperationalSupport; ServiceLevelAgreement based email and techsupport. Personalised and Customised handling options. Field visits on request. Firsttime and when required IMPORT, EXPORT and ETL (Extract Transform & Load) services; as required Specialised Report extraction or Analytics needs. Perquarter contracts that can be maintained, increased or decreased in scope, price, deliverables and support levels based on your BUSINESS and MARKET NEEDS. Any industry raging from Aerospace, Electronics, Food Chains to eGovernance, Local, State or Central Governments from Manufacturing, Agriculture, Services, Manufacturing, Process Industries and trading … with options on Strategic, Tactical or Operational deployment of Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Human Resources, Procurement, Sales, Customer Contacts, Vendor Management etc.
OnSite vs SaaS A. OnSite Features of traditional software licensing or what is coming to be known as onsite licensing … 1. You purchase the SERVER software; acquire CLIENT licenses. 2. You will avail of firsttime or ontime training and other setup, rollout costs. 3. Then you are on your own. 4. You may avail of SAMC (Software Annual Maintenance Costs) and/or Upgrades when available. 5. No vendor extends any support to your core Business. B. SaaS Features of Software as a Service (or Clextra PLATFORM) as we offer it … 1. It’s easier for us as we maintain less copies of the Software. Customers do get this cost benefit. 2. We are able to resolve bugs and incorporate mass changes quickly, effectively and uniformly. 3. Upgrades and the latest software is incorporated into the monthly subscription. 4. One of the highest cost of Technical Personnel and Technical support for field visits in onsite installations. We all save on this huge overhead which is eventually borne by the product. 5. You pay for LESS headaches. No server side worries. No need for a System Administrator. Multiple Location issues are resolved. Server uptime, powerbackup, housekeeping, virus, spam issues go away and are paidfor included in the monthly subscription. 6. We will extend our Service to areas of your core Business that you want us to; dataimport/export; information analytics; domain, functional or area expertise as required. OnSite vs SaaS
The Clextra PLATFORM A. Features 1. SaaS is NOT new. It was called TimeShare and pioneering IT majors have been offering this since the 1960’s. Recently failed attempts to revive this includes ASP. 2. The BIG difference that makes Software Sharing possible are 3 reasons; 1) The Penetration of Broadband Connectivity; 2) The prohibitive increasing cost of Owner Central Hardware, Licensing and Skilled Manpower; 3) The current economic climate with ‘frozen’ capital and nonavailability of ‘cash’. 3. Most leading operating systems, and applications and software are NOT amenable and cannot be made into Software as a Service. 4. Software is essentially a product … making it into a Service is a completely new ball game that many are trying to understand. 5. We are one of the leading Global Intrapreneurs in this effort. 6. You do not spend valuable Capital on Central Computing, Servers, Storage, Central Connectivity, Software Licenses, Backup, Redundancy, Unavailable Server Expert etc. You take these as a variable expense from an Experienced External SaaS Service Provider. B. Benefits : BASIC 1. Variable cost rather than fixed cost. 2. Far lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). 3. More Acceptable and Quicker ROI (Return on Investment)
4. Little to no upfront costs for Central Hardware, Operating Systems, Maintenance, Uptime, License and Expertise. 5. Valuable and difficult to obtain Capital is preserved; utilizing this for more important coreneeds creates both COST SAVINGS and OPPORTUNITY INCOME. 6. Faster Upgrade cycles of Hardware, Systems Software and Applications Software. 7. Ability to get applications quicker into the hands of endusers. 8. Scale up or down easily. Be aware and take advantage of available Service Plans. 9. Data Security, Privacy, Integrity are probably better understood by the Experts. 10.Enormous savings in the one perishable commodity … ‘Enterprise Time’. 11.Failed ERP (or IT) can’t bring down your Business. 12.What you do on a local PC typically with Windows is typically NEVER multiuser. It’s usually PERSONAL COMPUTING. An online SaaS like Clextra is genuine multiuser ENTERPRISE COMPUTING. C. … And More Benefits : STATEOFTHEART 1. Alwayson, Anytime, anywhere access. 2. Improved Uptime & Business Continuity. 3. Automatic offsite backups reducing threats and risk from one premises operations. 4. More Sharable. 5. More Secure. 6. Easier and Better Experts Training. 7. Backed by Remote Industry and Functional Support and e Consulting. 8. Aggregation Benefits. If you have joined as a part of an Association or Group, the ‘standardisation’ of systems, methods, processes and Best Practices will benefit your ‘Association’, ‘Co operation’ or ‘Special Interest Group’ in your automation efforts. 9. Our SaaS effort also offers Currency, TimeZone and Language configurable options. 10.Other options include Content and Digital Delivery, Any device access, Display Signage and Dashboard drivers etc. D. … And yet More Benefits : TOTAL SOLUTION Reiterating what is included in our offer ... 1. The hardware / backend. 2. High availability highbandwidth. (Hosted out of the US) 3. Linux and Open Source. (Benefit of costs to endcustomer) 4. Complete Integrated suite of Convergent Multimedia Business Software from Clextra. 5. Options of Business Models and Best Practices (such as attached). 6. Can Integrate vertically or Horizontally (as attached).
7. All the benefits of the Internet and Browser / Ease of use / anywhere, anytime, anyplace access. 8. YET ...safe and secure, encrypted, individual and team logons. 9. No need for IT staff and programmers, and systemanalysts and all those highcost folks. 10.If they understand the doman and/or have a functional (domain expert) consultant he/she is the BEST person to use this Software on behalf of the customer. 11.Payperuse at Variable Cost. Only when needed. eg. Performance Appraisal only once a year. Behaviorual Assessment only at the time of joining. etc. PLATFORM (or SaaS) Components i. Server Hosting Shared or dedicated centrally available Hardware with adequate Computing, InputOutput and Storage. Scalable, as required peripherals and Bandwidth Access. ii. Server Hosting Services Backup, Uptime of the Server Infrastructure, transparent and easily subscribed Service Plans. Service Levels including acceptable Performance and Response times based on Commercial Considerations. Options on Operating Systems, Support and integration of the OS to the Hardware as required. Security, Privacy, Safety, Backup, Uptime and Business Continuity concerns must be available as options. iii. Software Enterprise Instance Licenses (EIL) Allowing totally independent access, storage, acquisition and dissemination and management of data, information and know how related to My Enterprise YET ensuring Software Quality, Consistency, Flexibility, Best Practices and Business Modeling Configurability and Business Rules adaptation of a Product. iv. Software Services Software related services. Consulting options on Vertical Industry expertise and Horizontal Functional Expertise. Availability of 1). Firsttime Services; 2) Ongoing Services options 3) Onetime Services and ‘as and when’ required Services. Comprehensive 100% outsourced Managed Services as an option. Training options, support to be able to become selfsufficient.
Customer Concerns … 1.Slow response. q Constantly improving due to broadband deployment. We will work with you to optimize ALL your users needs at any give time. The REAL access issue is at YOUR end; intermediate access oversea links; AfricaMiddle East networks and NEVER at OUR SERVER ends. 2.Availability. q We limit and offer total users and volume based on Price Performance Points. 3.Firewall q Only ‘securerequest’ data is behind firewalls. All other to and fro are protected by SSL PLUS encryption. We have some of the world’s BEST ‘Internet Best Practices’ on our Server Hosting and Server Hosting Services options. 4.Security, Safety and Surveillance q SaaS provider is usually better equipped and provides state oftheart protection than inhour IT Staff. Our own company policies and culture of Transparency, honesty, integrity and willingness to learn will manifest into far superior security for all of us than any of our competitors. 5.SubscribeUnsubscribe q Options (at cost) on moving to an exclusive solution; offline model; OR export to alternate / competing option on a quarterly basis. 6.Not 100% but 80%+ of YOUR needs q It’s a Product. Based on a 8020 rule, you can BUILD or OPT for the smaller percentage that may be unique to your needs. You get what you see is a huge advantage given FeaturePricePerformance Ratios. q However … if you absolutely MUST have it … we can customize and get you to 99%+ of your needs with our Plan Z options. 7.Ownership q Financially – including depreciation you are 300% or more better of with SaaS. Perception … all your accounts, bills, prices are available to your CACPA and Staff. So is your Competitive edge with your Advertising Agency. Now start trusting your SaaS Partner. 8.Theft, Pilferage, Shrinkage, Stolen … q There is enough evidence and statistics to show the BIGGEST threat to your information is from INTERNAL, MAINSTREAM employees. 9 out of 10 things you can imagine on the Internet NEVER happens. 9. Insurance q Insurance where a clear cost impact is possible must be provided for and included in the Business Model. For all the cost savings and benefit of SaaS; you insurance premium may be a bit higher.
10. Information Costing q You must cost and value your information to protect it. We dont know what we dont know. We cant do what we dont know. We wont know until we measure. We dont measure what we dont value. We dont value what we dont measure. Any tangible and intangible assets; perishable information; reports; books; DVD’s; evidence etc. has a cost. Cost it and track it.
How a PLATFORM is different … 1. A picture is worth a 1000 words … Figure A is your typical familiar intranet. All the PC’s are connected to a server. You may or may not have an internet connection and you may or man not be using multiuser collaborative and/or Enterprise applications. Figure B is a similar network connected to a local YOUR smaller server going into the Internet through your ISP and to our servers and software Platform. Our Expert, Advisor, Consultants and Tech.Support also access the same way as you do. 2. Quality of Service issues
Functional possibilities … 3. Portal 1.Features … •Dual System of login. •9levels of access. •Menu Options. SelectFlag. Single. Team etc. •Known users. Authentication. Security. Encryption etc. 2.Facing •Internal Employees and/or Corporate. •Internal Doctors, Staff, Patients. •Faculty, StudentsParents. •Customers or Vendors. Alliances, Partners etc. •Franchisees. Retailers. Distributors. 4. Marketing · Contact / Prospects Information System. · Collaborative Forecasting. · Sales Budgeting. · Secondary Sales Planning. · Product Lifecycle Planning. · Marketing Metrics. · Brand Profiling and Comparison. 5. Sales · Salesforce Automation. · Customer Information System. · Call Reports Managements. · Sales Incentives Management. · Performance Management. · Customer Satisfaction Survey. · Product Literature. · Order Tracking. · Customer Order Docket Management. · Product Information & Catalog Management. · Kiosk display. · Product Development Information System. 6. After Market and Support · Customer Information System. · Consumables Sales Administration. · Service Call Reports. · Customer Satisfaction Survey. · Customer complaint Docket Management. · Technical Documentation Management. · Customer LoyaltyAffinity Management. · Franchise Management Systems. 7. Services Delivery · Workflow. · Process Improvement. · dMail.
8. Supply Chain · Vendor Information System. · Vendor Rating System. · Process Improvement. · Order tracking. 9. Inventory · Daily (or periodic) Consumption. · Physical Stock audit. · Stockout tracking. · Non or slowmoving tracking. · Stockflow. (2 Independent parameters). 10. Finance, Cash Management & Expenses Administration · Collection(s) Monitoring & Management. · Billing. · Endofday Metrics and measures. · Expenses authorisation. · Expenses Budgeting and Tracking. · Risk Metrics on all aspects of the Business. · Physical and Book Audit. · Cashflow Planning. · Budget and Collaborative Forecasting. 11. Human Resources · Employee Satisfaction Survey · SelfService. · Decision (Request and Given). · Leave Administration. · Attendance. · Payroll. (currently INDIA only) · Competency Mapping. · Performance Management System. · Learning Management System. · Training Administration & Effectiveness. · Behavioural Assessment Suite 12. People Information System · Vendor Information System · Customer Information System. · Sales Prospects / Contact Information System. · Student Information System. · Faculty, Alumni, Placement Information System. · Patient Information System. · Experts Information System. · Evangelists, Brandloyalists, Friends, Wellwishers, fans Information System. 13. Collaborative Communications · Portal. (known users) · Alternate to email. · Collaborative Problems & Solutions.
· Broadcast. Policies, Manuals, Notice Board, Newsletters etc. · Display Signage. · Dashboards. · GPS (or other) Staff or Vehicle Tracking. · eDMS. 14. Documentation Management · ANY. Office, Schematics, Video, Audio … · Central scanning, binning and upload. · Documentation Distribution. · Options on Content Management. · Content Subscription. · Content utilisation Tracking. · Inventory and Item related Documents. · Individual / Persons related Documents. · Team or Group related Documents. 15. Convergence Delivery · Multimedia Content. · Jukebox. · Photo Uploads. · Usage Subscription. · Gadgets and Equipment Integration. · diCA Framework and structured System 16. Systems, Process Adherence and Operations · Uptime and Business Continuity Metrics. · Complaint Dockets and Tracking. · Automated and Manual Checklists. · Workflow. · Project Tracking. · Process Improvement using Cycles. · Documentation and Content Management. · Remote Services Audit. · Backup & Housekeeping Management. 17. Security · Security Policy Deployment. · Risk Metrics. · Process adherence. · Internal / External Audit. · People verification. · Asset verification / Audit. · i3S methodology … addressed and met by our Plans on offer!
Clients and Referrals … In part or whole and/or amongst ourselves in related fields our customers for ‘Content facilitation’ include … Hewlett Packard, General Electrical, GE Medical, WiproGE, Jack Welch Technology Centre, GE BEL, ITC India (dozens of projects over 15 years), Microland, WR Grace Cryovac, Allergan, Eli Lily, Novo Nordisk, HealthScribe, Hindustan Motors, ITPL, Brilliant Tutorials, Computer Point, Titan Watches, VXL Instruments, Sonata Software, Action Aid, AWAKE, Aspect Development (now i2), iflex Solutions (now Oracle), Indian Railways, Several Banks in India, Malaysia, Japan and Australia and Laqshya Digital, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, DC Books, HDFC Bank, MVJCE and proposals with ING Vysya, HSBC. We also have 200+ Experts, Consultants, Advisors spread across countries and cities; especially India metros … for Finance, Tax, HR, Logistics, Warehousing, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Promotion, Events & PR, Funding & Investment, SME financing onrequest. YOUR EXISTING consultants will be more effective if made to and given to work on the Clextra Platform as YOUR ONE Platform. Call us at any time of your convenience … for a discussion to take this further. Contact Information : Casper Abraham CEO & Principle Consultant email@example.com Cellphone : 9198450 61870 Direct : 91802595 0059 Edgevalue 62B Modi Residency, Millers Road, Benson Town Bangalore 560 046 INDIA Corporate webiste : http://www.edgevalue.com Product website : http://clextra.com Platform URL : https://clextra.edgevalue.com