There are several main components of the solar panel system own jargon.
1. Photovoltaic Cell - Or "P" "V" for short. This is the key p platform. Known as a PV cell, it is typically a small cell con substance under glass. When the sun hits the cell, the silicoelectrical reaction that creates a charge. The charge is collect Depending on the nature of the cell, each should produce ro
2. Solar Panel- the PV cell is typically about 4" square, the soan array of such cells. These cells are soldered and protected let in the light but prevent damaging objects from h
3. Solar Power System - Connecting several solar panels toge to electricity conversion center of your solar system. Some thousands of solar panels connected in series across acres provide extra electricity for one home or power
4. Orientation - One of the first things a person needs to doactual solar energy potential for the exact location of the sola is there specific solar potential for each square yard but the panel and direction are crucial factors. This angle of inclinat are perhaps the most important factors. A few degrees in th can cut your electricity dramatically.
5. Direct Current or Alternating Current - solar panels prod direct current. This can be stored in batteries as direct curre there are virtually no devices in your home that use direct cTherefore, an electrical Inverter is used to transform the dire useful alternating current you appliances nee
7. Inverter - A key component in a solar panel system. This c direct current from the solar panels to make it look and fecurrent. The AC current can then be used by your household back to the electricity company.
Of course there are many variables for each of these compon you to ask a qualified professional to give you accurate reco your specific application before you purchase any