Be the first to like this
You've been hearing a lot about about self-directed IRA s and real estate. You're intrigued. You can think of all kinds of real estate investments you'd use your self-directed IRA for. The only catch? You don't have much money in your IRA yet.
Most IRA investors pay all cash for a property or they have to borrow 50-65% of the purchase price at rates 3-4% higher than conventional interest rates. Paying high interest rates inside your IRA can potentially erode your cash flow and decimate your returns.
So, what do you do while you're building up a balance inside your IRA? How can you take advantage of today's amazing real estate market if you don't have the resources inside your IRA to make a 35-50% down payment or pay all cash for a property?
Watch this 60 minute training video and find out!
Kaaren Hall president of uDirect IRA Services www.uDirectIRA.com and professional investor David Campbell www.HasslefreeCashflowInvesting.com will show high income earners how to use a self-directed IRA to create amazing real estate profits -- even starting with a small balance.
In this 60 minute FREE webinar you'll learn:
1) how to make IRA profits as a high income earner starting with a relatively small self-directed IRA
2) deferred down payment strategies used by savvy IRA investors to double their returns and lower their risk
3) how to buy a $1,000,000 property inside your IRA with as little as $10,000 down
4) the benefits and pitfalls of owning and financing "low money down properties" inside your IRA
5) when your IRA should own positive cash flow properties and when positive cash flow sucks
6) how easy it is to use a self-directed IRA to maximize your profits while minimizing your tax bill
7) where to find non-recourse IRA financing at low interest rates