It’s no secret that the iPhone 4S has horrible battery life. It won’t last awhole day if you use it constantly. Because of that, many users arehassled because they have to bring their chargers around just to makesure their iPhones don’t die on them. That old iPhone of yours definitely lasts longer than the 4S. If it’s an iPhone 4, you’re lucky. You get 300 hours of standby time. With the iPhone 4S, you’re only given 200 hours.
But over time, your iPhone’s battery will give out. It’s best to sell your old iPhone and get the 4S. You’ll get all the latest features such as a wonderful camera, and a new OS.If you’re still skepticalwhether you should sellyour old iPhone or not,don’t be afraid. Justbecause you know that thebattery life of theiPhone 4S isn’t reallystellar, doesn’t meanthere’s no solution to it.
Fortunately, there’s a wayto counter the not – so –good battery life of theiPhone 4S, and that isthrough the use ofexternal battery packs.They come in differentdesigns, but the best onescome in the form of cases.Not only do they extendthe life of your iPhone4S, but protect it too.
• This case is a popular choice among iPhone 4S users thanks to its simple and elegant back.• It has a powerful 1,700 mAH battery inside it. At the most it’ll double the battery life of your iPhone. There’s also a Boost Case Plus which features a 2,200 mAH battery.• There’s also the Boost Case Hybrid with a 1,900 mAH that’s detachable, and it sells for 48 dollars.
• This is a unique battery case for the iPhone. It’s most notable feature is that it uses solar technology to charge the battery in the case. It’s great if you’re looking for a cost – effective way of charging.• It does, however, sell for a price of 80 dollars.
• The Incipio OffGrid is great because it’s only 2 ounces and measures 9.6 mm thick.• It’s affordable at 45 dollars, but the downside is that it only has a 1,450 mAH battery, giving it a shorter battery life than its competitors.
• The iBattz Mojo Removable comes with a removable 1,500 mAH battery that you place under the back cover.• It sells for 80 dollars, making it quite pricey, but you do get two batteries, which can extend the life of your iPhone even longer. If you happen to have a bag with you, you can bring it along.
• The PhoneSuite Elite is quite pricey at 69 dollars, but this is one case that has an elegant design.• It’s also billed as the “thinnest, fastest charging iPhone 4/4S battery case” with a beefy 2,100 mAH battery. That’s higher than most competitors.
• Sell iPhone For Cash • Cashforiphones News Site • Cashforiphones Fan Page • @cash4_iphonesSource:http://www.cashforiphones.com/cfi/news/article/the_best_iphone_4s_battery_cases