Be the first to like this
Content is the whole point of the digital products you create. It needs to be omni-channel, ready for AI and machine learning, and easily maintained. But many teams struggle with how to get content up front, maintain it once it’s published, and make sure it’s ready for the future. As a Craft developer, you already have the tools to support a connected content framework. Structured content creates relationships, connects to other systems, and allows for personalised customer experiences.
We’ll answer your most pressing questions about incorporating content strategy into your work, including:
- How can you contribute to the planning phase of web projects?
- How to get real content to work with during implementation?
- What does a CMS developer need to ask for?
- How do you educate clients on the benefits of doing and the consequences of not putting content first?
- How to build your team’s confidence and trust the design and content you get?
- What makes your CMS and content future-proof and maintainable?