HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CINEMA? ARE YOU DEFT PLAYING GAMES? the Big QuiZ WELCOME TO: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL KNOW! YOU JUST HAVE TO WRITE IN A PAPER THE OPTION YOU CHOOSE IN EACH QUESTION! GOOD LUCK!!
1. Who were the two main actors in "Pretty Woman"? B) Julia Roberts and Richard Gere A) Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta C) Demi Moore y George Clooney
2. In which city is Hollywood? A) Los Angeles B) New York C) Chicago
3. Which was the first film with sound? A) Lights of New York B) The birth of a nation C) The jazz singer
4. What actress does not appear in “Gone with the wind”? A) Clark Gable C) Vivien Leigh B) Shirley McLaine
5. How many oscars did Alfred Hitchcock win? A) 1 B) 2 C) 0
6. Match the movie adjetives to their definitions 1) violent 2) moving 3) complex 4) gripping 6) dreadful 5) funny 7) superb D) lots of fighting F) sad and emotional A) full of lots of diferents ideas E) fantastic G) it makes us laugh B) terrible C) very exciting
7. Match these classic movies to their type 1) Apocalypse now, Platoon, Wind talkers 2) Titanic, Gone with the wind 3) Dracula, Sleepy Hollow 4) Indiana Jones, Crocodile Hunter 6) Mr.Bean, Friends 5) Red River, The long riders 7) Star Trek, Star Wars, Superman D) comedies F) romantic movies A) adventure movies E) science fiction H) horror films B) war films C) western 8) Terminator, Predator, Commando G) action films
8. How do you say… in English? DOBLADO A) filmed B) script C) dubbed D) doubled PUBLICO A) stuntman B) public C) box office D) audience
REPARTO A) role B) actress C) cast D) script TAQUILLA A) box office B) flop C) shoot D) script ESCENA A) review B) screen C) scene D) image
9. Who…? Is the creative manager of the film?; who says 'Action!' and 'Cut! The other actors in the film, they have less important roles in the script. A) screenwriter B) producer C) director D) camera A) the leading actors B) the main actors C) the extras D) supporting actors
10. What is their name? Write at least two films in which they appear. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
11. In what movies can we see these actors and actresses? A) Mr and Mrs Smith B) Pirates of Caribbean C) Ghost World D) The sixth sense 1. 2. 3. 4.
AND THESE ? 1. 3. 4. 2. A) Transformers D) Valkiria C) Best Dad B) Gone baby gone
AND THESE ? 1. 2. 3. 4. A) The sweetest thing B) Castaway C) The parents of him D) International man of mystery
12. In which films appear these phrases? 1. Sometimes... I see dead people 2. My home... My phone 5. Alohomora!! 4. May the force be with you 3. My mom say that life is like a sweatsbox 6. Play it again, Sam 7. To infinity... And beyond! 8. Off with her head! 9. Sayonara baby!
LISTENING EXERCISE! Now you have to listen a conversation and answer the questions, ONLY IN PART II CLICK IN THE PICTURE ABOVE. REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR SCORE AND WRITE IT
GAMES! Now you four different games to play! Click on numbers! REMEMBER TO WRITE YOUR SCORE! 1 2 3 IF YOU LATER WANT TO PLAY MORE GAMES CLICK HERE
NOW YOU HAVE TO REVIEW THE SOLUTIONS AND ADD YOU SCORE! GOOD LOOK! I THINK IS TIME TO EVALUATE YOUR LEVEL SEE THE ANSWERS IN THE WORD DOCUMENT 0-2000 POINTS Well, I think you have not got much level about cinema and games, but if you want, you can improve being more interested in actors and films and playing every short of games. Good luck!
2000-4000 Your level is quite good! I can say that you have an intermediate level. Your skills on cinema and games are well developed. But, even you can improve them with more practise! Good luck! POINTS 4000-6000 POINTS Oh my god! I can say that you are an expert in cinema and games! Your level is really high. You are really interesed in films and you are very good at playing games! Congratulations!