Take chocolate from fridge. Put every harden chocolate on a fork and plunge in hot white chocolate. If chocolate were cold enough, coating cools down immediately inside, and saves softness on the outside.
Men like chocolate not less, than women do, they just feel shy to admit it. Invite your loved one for a "chocolate supper" or chocolate
delight pudding dessert that you cooked by yourself - and you'll see what a chic sequel you'll get. Your lips and hands will smell sweet
like chocolate, exciting not only physical passion, but also tenderness, caress, trust - all that things that we associate with love.
10 steps for culinary orgasm
For 40 chocolate you'll need...
For chocolate: 200 ml of 35% cream; 300 g of brown chocolate (70% is preferable).
For coating: 250 g of white chocolate and 50 g of high-quality cocoa powder without sugar.
1. Fill in a pannikin with cream, heat slowly till boiling point, but don't boil. Remove from cooker and leave for 5 minutes.
2. While cream is cooling, break brown chocolate to pieces and put in a deep bowl. If you want, you may add 3 table-spoons of orange
liqueur or cognac in chocolate. Pour chocolate with hot cream.
3. Shuffle contents with a fork to receive homogeneous mass. It's very important not to whip chocolate, then you won't cook truffles.
Allow medley to cool down a little, but it should still be liquid.
4. Take wooden spoon and pound a warm mass until it becomes lighter.
5. Cover a wooden plate with a baking-paper. Oil paper with olive or butter, to prevent chocolate from adhesion. Then put a chocolate
mass on paper in small groups about 1 cm in diameter using a tea-spoon moistened in water.
6. Put chocolate in fridge to harden.
7. Put white chocolate broken to pieces in a small heat-resistant bowl. Put this bowl in a pannikin with water, the way it wouldn't touch its
bottom. Put on a cooker on a small fire - water shouldn't boil! Wait, stirring slowly, until chocolate melts.
8. Pour out cocoa powder on a saucer.
9. Take chocolate from fridge. Put every harden chocolate on a fork and plunge in hot white chocolate. If chocolate were cold enough,
coating cools down immediately inside, and saves softness on the outside.
10. Roll chocolate in cocoa powder and put on a plate again. Put in fridge. Keep completely harden truffles in a box in fridge.
Attention! Don't serve up truffles or chocolate just taken out of fridge - they will be insipid. Sweets should warm till room temperature
during not less than 30 minutes.