Some people just love to eat "Chocolate" and some people love to eat sweets of any kind. Sugar cravings are real. Have you ever felt
yourself wanting to eat desserts andcake varieties all day long? How about craving something sweet, but can't figure out what you
want so you try several kinds in a matter of minutes?
Your body knows what it is doing. When a craving hits you, you want a fix such as a person that needs that smoke after a meal
of chocolate delight pudding dessert. Even though people try to kick a bad habit, some cravings are hard to stop even when you are
determined to stop it. A sugar craving is a hard habit to break.
Many people go cold-turkey when they decide to give up sugar. Our grocery store shelves are filled with foods that hide the word
"sugar" in them. What do we believe on the label?
How do you stop the cravings for sugar? Does it mean no sugar at all or some sugar sometimes? You will discover a plan to stop that
hold that sugar has over
A SIMPLE PLAN TO STOP THE SUGAR CRAVINGS:
1. Drink plenty of water. (Helps to flush the sugar out)
2. Attitude is everything. Keep a positive mental attitude.
3. Put foods in your refrigerator that are healthy for youand easy to snack on. (fruits, vegetables).
4. Learn about the 5 days to detox your body of the cravings.
5. Find a friend or partner to be accountable too.
6. Be honest with yourself.
7. Don't give up, you are worth it.
How? Each time I thought about cookies, cakes and sweets, I would change the picture in my mind to a healthy food...for example: I
would see a picture of myself eating a nice big sugar cookie...I would immediately change the picture of myself to eating a nice juicy
peach and the juice would be dripping down my chin. I learned to love natural foods.