SPANISH RECIPESCOMENIUS PROJECT VISIT TO POLAND 7-12 APRIL 2013
1. White pine nuts "gazpacho"Ingredients• -2 cloves of garlic•-2 eggs•-1 cup of olive oil•-1/2 kilo of white bread (soaked for some hours)•-1/4 kilo of pine nuts•-200 gr. of melon•-1 apple• -50 gr.of raisins•-salt•-vinegar
PreparationPut the pine nuts to soak for twenty four hours.When we make the "gazpacho" add the soaked bread crumbs,the eggs, the peeled garlic cloves, a little vinegar and a littlewater.Blend while we add the oil gradually, causing the mass to forman emulsion similar to mayonnaise sauce.Once achieved, we add water, salt and vinegarServe with the diced melon and raisins as garnish.
2. Venison with sauceIngredients:1kg of venison ( deer meat).2 onions.2 tomatoes.3 or 4 cloves of garlic.2 bay leaves.Pepper.Rosemary.ColouringSaltOlive Oil.White Wine.Water.
Preparation:Cut the onions, garlics, tomatoes and 1 bay leaf.Put a little olive oil in the pot and toss the meat ( diced ) with salt,pepper, rosemary and some colouring. Then fry until the meat is done.
Pour some more oil and add the onions, garlics and tomatoes andfry .Then blend it and pour the sauté meat and wine and let it soak .Finally, add water and cook in the pot for 15 minutes..
If the sauce is too thin then slightly simmer until thickened and serve.Serve with salad and fries.
3. SALMOREJOIngredients:1kg.of hard bread crumbs ( soaked in water )1/8 of a litre of olive oil1 kilo of ripe tomatoes2 cloves of garlicsalt to taste3 or 4 spoons of wine vinegar
PREPARATION:Put the bread crumbs to soak into water for half anhour and drain. Peel and chop tomatoes and add garlic.Add the bread crumbs,oil,salt and vinegar Blend itall until it gets thicker.Serve with Spanish ham and a boiled egg.
4. SPANISH OMELETTEINGREDIENTS:-Six potatoes-Three eggs-A little salt-Oil- 1 Onion (if you want)
PREPARATION1- First,clean the potatoes and then cut them.2- You put the eggs in a bowl and start to beat them .Add some salt if you want.Meanwhile, put some olive oil in a pan andstart to heat.
3. Fry the potatoes and when they are a bit done , add the onion cut invery small pieces . 4- When the potatoes and onions start to get brown take them appartin a bowl and mix with the eggs. .5- Once you mix everything, put everyhting into the pan with a little bitof olive oil .It will start to get a circle shape, you turn it upside-down fouror five , and its ready to EAT!!
Vanilla sponge cakeIngredients:1 cup of whole milk.2 eggs.1 tablespoon of melted butter.2 teaspoons of sugar5 tablespoons of flour.1tablespoon of icing sugar.1 vanilla sachet
PREPARATION:First, break the eggs and put in a deep bowl and thenpour the flour and then the sugar.In a bowl put the butter and then add the eggs, flourand sugar. Blend everything until its well mixed Then put it in theoven at a temperature of 130 or 140 degrees Celsiusfor 2 hours.After this process we will have a tasty cake.