My favorite song
• Peter Gene Hernandez Jr. was born in
Honolulu, Hawaii on October 8, 1985.
He is a singer, songwriter, record
producer, choreographer and actor
dubbing United States. She began her
singing career from an early age.
Exits of 2010:
• Grenade, Just the Way You Are, Billionaire and
Nothin’ on You.
Exits of 2011:
• Count on Me, It Will Rain, Marry You, Lighters, The
Lazy Song and Liquore Sotores Blue.
Exists of 2012:
• Locked Out of Heaven, Young Girls and Moonshine.
Exits of 2013:
• Gorilla, Treasure and When I Was Your Man.
• Uptown Funk is a song recorded by
English producer Mark Ronson, with
guest vocals by American recording
artist Bruno Mars, for Ronson's
fourth studio album, Uptown Special.
Why we like it?
• We like it because of the rhythm, you
can dance it and sing it too. Well it’s
pop music and we like pop music! The
way that he sings his voice influence
to the song. Everytime we listen to
this song we want to dance.
What does it mean?
• The song talks about funk of the street.
“Don’t believe me, just watch”.
• We have chosen this phrase because we
think that it is very important because
critical people things without knowing
anything about that person and you
have to know someone before judging
Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) - Lyrics.mp4