WIP JOB GROUP CARD COMMENTS
02 July 2009
THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER. THESE ARE ANONYMOUS.
1. In making the decision NOT to attend Job Group, which of the following best reflects the reason:
1. other commitments
3. both other commitments and speaker about equally
4. other (specify)
Other Commitments Speaker Other Commitments Other Total
16 5 7 0 28
57.14% 17.86% 25.00% 0.00% Percent
“Other commitments” play a significant role in Job Group attendance. There was a comment regarding a timing conflict.
2. Make a comment regarding the Job Group – such as needs, additions, deletions, suggestions.
Skills/Training Networking Speakers Other
accessing certain job common interest breakout "…that offer jobs are good." "…Things are going well as is."
websites step by step groups Marcia LaReau “Actual good paying job
“online topic prepare[d] networking and learning Forward Motion available”
ness” advanced job marketing email@example.com “The process in the group is
Interactive/online training informational interviewing (860) 833-4072 valuable.”
resume writing job search tips and leads Dream Coach career counseling – possible new
starting a job search for How to Network More serious companies career
career change - techniques “? Taco Bell & Gilead ???” Routine Agenda Covering
on-line resumes - methods “are the main draw” - Admin
- do’s and don’ts “more prospective employers” - Yahoo Group
- cold calls “Speakers that offer jobs are - LinkedIn Stuff
In small groups, assist good.” - stuff
one another with 30 sec. “more H.R. speakers” personal space
elevator speeches – criti- pontifications
que each other - positive
randomize group breakouts
The Card Comments were identical to 04/30 broad categories but more narrowly focused especially regarding networking.
3. What is your time preference for the Guest Speaker to begin:
1. 10:00 A.M
2. 10:30 A.M
3. 11:00 A.M.
No Preference 10:00 A.M. 10:30 A.M 11:00 A.M. Total
3 4 9 16 32
9.38% 12.50% 28.13% 50.00% Percent
Speakers will to be booked from 11 A.M. – Noon. More time will be scheduled if requested in advance by the Group.