Brief Resume of Capt. S B Tyagi, FISM, CSC
• Holds Masters’ degrees in Philosophy, Sociology, Defense Studies & Political Science beside B.Sc. and LLB. He is also holding master’s degree in Business Administration and post graduate diplomas in Business Administration, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations and Safety & Security Management. Has twenty eight years’ experience (including Army) in the field. Presently working in GAIL (India) Limited as Chief of Security at its Corporate Office.
• Writer of best selling book on Industrial Security - “Industrial Security: Management & Strategies”.
• Made presentations in more then 18 international seminars on the subjects of homeland security and industrial security.
• ‘Best Security Manger’ award on 30th August 2007 instituted by Security Today, a leading niche magazine for the protection industry. He was awarded ‘Best Security Manager’ in 2002 and ‘Best Security Operation Manager’ in 2004 by IISSM (International Institute of Security and Safety Management).
• Given ‘Certification of Recognition’ and awarded as ‘Best Security Practitioner’ in GAIL in year 2009.
• Recipient of “Award of Fellowship (FISM)” and is “Certified Security & Safety Consultant (CSC)” by the “International Institute of Security & Safety Management”.
• Co-founder of “International Council of Industrial Security and Safety”.
• Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
• Blog: http://captsbtyagi.blogspot.com
• Web-site: http://www.wix.com/sbtyagi/iciss