The Changing Face of Media & Branding
How can brands best use technology?
‣ Author & Blogger
What I do:
‣ Ideate Clients such as IBM, Google,
Nokia, DDB, Sony BMG, Orange /
‣ Ignite France Telecom, BBC, ITV, RTL,
The European Commission,
www.mediafuturist.com TribalDDB, Omnicom, Siemens...
Is your Branding / Marketing / Advertising
based on a Connected World or is it still
based on disconnected ‘Consumers’?
Dead & gone: one-way communications
from a non-trusted source
People responding to Interruptions
soon will be... Fantasy.
The only way forward is Engagement
• This recession is not cyclical - it is generating vast
structural changes: what was before is not coming back!
• Social Media & Social Content inevitably brings
us Social Business
• We are moving from trusting companies, brands,
government... to trusting ‘People like Me’ i.e.
trusting who & what is in My Network
The essential choice we all face:
Openness versus Control Jeff Jarvis
In a connected world,
Openness is a decisive virtue
The Degree of Openness and
your Revenue Growth Rate will
be directly related