Be the first to like this
geOrchestra is a free, modular and interoperable Spatial Data
Infrastructure software born in 2009 to meet the requirements of the INSPIRE directive in Europe. Initially covering Brittany, then the rest of France, geOrchestra now spreads worldwide.
geOrchestra in details:
● geOrchestra’s core features a security proxy and a single-sign-on authentication system.
● Next to this core are independent and interoperable modules to build your own Spatial Data Infrastructure:
○ a metadata catalog based on GeoNetwork,
○ a map and feature server: GeoServer,
○ a map tile server: GeoWebCache,
○ an advanced web map viewer,
○ a data extractor,
○ and several other admin-oriented and end-user-oriented modules.
● Modules interact through OGC interfaces or REST APIs.