A GERMAN BREAKFAST
• An activity with the
English language assistant
• To learn some cultural aspects about
• To know other ways of having breakfast
• To value the importance of a wealthy
• To learn some vocabulary related to food
• To ask for something in a polite manner
• To take part in a typical
German breakfast and to
enjoy sharing breakfast with
the rest of the class
. Breakfast service:
Can I have…?,lay the table, Is it hot or cold?, I like, I don´t
like ,Can you pass me..?,yes please, no thanks.
• -WARM UP WITH CHILDREN
What do you have for breakfast?
What do children in Germany have for breakfast?
Is it important to have a healthy breakfast?
. -PRACTISING SOME STRUCTURES
Can I have…please? , here you are ,I like… , I don´t like ,
pass me the… please.
. - COMING TO SOME AGREEMENTS
Children provide their cutlery and breakfast service and we bring food into the