What is the expected outcome?
Plan to Improve
What are you currently doing to remove obstacles to help reach this goal?
1 Increase employee referrals in Sales
Achieve 35% of hires =
End of Year Currently at
• Schedule bi-weekly meetings with Sales Leadership to discus status and challenges
• Send out weekly hot job list looking for referrals
• Work with Marketing team to help create a brand campaign
• Investigate social media referral tool
2 Increase Diversity of Hires in
30% End of Year Currently at
• On track but still communicating awareness/importance with business on monthly
3 Increase submittal to acceptance %
for all supported business
Move from 75% to 80% End of Year Currently at
• Sales Organization causing challenges with overall averages.
4 Reduce Agency usage in Finance
Less than 10% of hires Mid Year 8% year to
• Continue to partner with a few key strategic agencies vs historical many
• Sourcing Team partnership continues to yield solid results
5 Recruiting Business Review Deck Create/Communicate progress
against plan with Business
Quarterly Green • First review well received by all businesses
• Good feedback from Marketing Organization, making slight tweak to format for all.
6 Improve my data centric thinking See improvement in in my mid-
year feedback survey with the
Mid Year Green • Very pleased with progress YTD especially using the new Business Review Deck
• 3 historically challenging managers more engaged since showing weekly Req status
• Still some work to do in gathering external data to help influence hiring manager job
items/asks for Manager
Sales Org employee referrals Could use your support communicating alignment with Sales Leadership and HR team getting behind this initiative.
Advice on a challenging manager
One of the managers in the Finance Org will not change the practice of needing to interview 10 candidates every time they open up a position.
Would like to discuss options I have tried and potential next steps.
Goal/Plan Status Update