new ways of
Renewable energies regulation
like a public-private partnership
opportunity: do we have
elements for cooperative
Mora Ruiz, M.
European renewable energies regulation.
Spanish renewable energies regulation.
¿A cooperative public-private governance?
European support for the development of
Adaptation and development of the Spanish
system of renewable energy
European renewable energies
environmental protection; self-supply; and
• A key rule: Directive 2009/28/CE, of the
European Parliament and the Council, of 23
April 2009, on the promotion of the use of
energy from renewable sources.
• An specific approach to promotion: publicprivate cooperation.
Spanish renewable energies
• A complex system of responsibilities between
• An insufficient central policy to promote
renewable energy. with the risk of new
• Different regional regulation with different
approaches and rules.
A cooperative governance?
• We have a new opportunity for two goals:
• Development of a unique and clear regulatory
system, without sectorial and regional
• Development of a new dialogue between
society and State.