5. Our business is growing. It cuts across geographies and cultures. It is client-centric and fast-paced . What does this mean for you?
6. Our business is global. It spans numerous time zones and cultures. Regardless of what role you play at Cactus, you will find yourself interacting with people representing varied geographies and cultures. You will thrive if you feel at home with this diversity.
7. Our business is fast-paced. Our customers expect us to respond immediately and deliver at high speed. Be prepared to match this pace . At times you might run out of breath !
8. Our clients are both corporate & individuals . And they return to us again and again. Because every client has a unique need, you will have to tailor your work accordingly. Plus , you will need to remember their preferences the next time they request our service. You need to be client-centric , and process-centric
9. Growth is a way of life at Cactus . But growth also brings change . If you want growth, you have to become comfortable with change.
12. Freedom and responsibility With Freedom comes Responsibility . You will enjoy a high degree of operational autonomy and ownership. Simultaneously, you will often be expected to demonstrate a great sense of responsibility. Micro-managing is not our style.
14. Simplicity Simplicity fascinates us. It is possible to keep things simple and still achieve great results . Anything that gets complicated could perhaps be done differently.
15. Flexibility We have minimum rules. And we take pride in being flexible. We bend backwards and make exceptions to accommodate our clients and our employees. But we also expect you to be flexible when we need your support.
22. Deadlines Timely delivery is a basic requirement. We are fanatical about meeting deadlines. We honor our commitments despite power failures, floods, riots, and worse.
29. Who is hired? While hiring… More weightage is given to talent/potential and work ethic than to experience. Experience is always welcome, though you might be required to unlearn and relearn several things. We aren’t brand conscious: If you have the talent and potential, you’ll fit in regardless of your grades and educational background.
31. Getting started You might find your first few months at Cactus quite difficult . We select people carefully and we expect them to come up to speed fast. Obviously, we will help you along the way.
36. are constantly driven, have a high level of ownership, and consistently live our values.