For an organization to truly move to agility they must develop more than the traditional Scrum roles of ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Scrum team. They must create internal agile coaches. These agile advocates guide other ScrumMasters and Product Owners, assist teams with problems implementing Scrum and help the organization adopt the agile mindset.
How do you move from the ScrumMaster role to that of an agile coach? In this session, we’ll identify the characteristics of a good agile coach, how the role differs from the ScrumMaster and how to build an internal agile coaching organization. We’ll learn:
• Who makes a good agile coach
• How a typical internal agile coach spends their time
• How to assess problems in an unfamiliar team
• Metrics and tools to help the agile coach
• Getting teams started in Agile
• Continuing your own learning
This session is crucial for anyone who has a desire to help agile practices grow and thrive in the organization.