Senior Consultants: Alexei & Xzyanah
Chairs: Sabrina, Jessa & Sheree
Date: March 3rd, 2020
Volunteers: (2-3): Silvia, Kaoriko, Christeena
Details: Coat Check -
Volunteers will only be doing coat check, once everyone has
signed in, volunteers can go out and have fun in shifts, but they
have to keep in mind they are there to volunteer, once it’s close
to closing time, all volunteers will have to be helping.
*If you are not volunteering, and would like to go,
tickets are sold at the office for $10?
Chairs: Alexi and Francine
Date: Feb 27th
What: Coat Check & Food
Volunteers: Digi, Aleksandra, Cherry, Sheree,
Loraine, Joy, Sam, Meagan, Raine, Harnee
(Capped off, no other volunteers)
Winter Formal Gr.11-12 Dance:
Vancouver Sun Run
Senior Consultant: Alexei
Chairs: Christeena & Silvia
Date: Sunday, April 19th
Where: meet @ Edmonds skytrain station
Student-Early bird pricing (Nov.1-Feb.7):$22 Overdue!!!
Regular fee (Feb.8-Mar.13):$32
Vancouver International Children’s Festival
Chairs: Irene, Mehar
Date: May 25-31
● Free snacks and treats
● Free Friday night show for three shifts worked (this does not include the
● Free t-shirt for three shifts worked (this does not include the training/orientation)
● one Free wristband to the Activity Village for each day you volunteer.
● Signed Confirmation outlining that you volunteered “x” hours for the Festival.
● School credit for hours volunteered
○ Work Experience forms and Work Experience Evaluation forms completed, you need to
volunteer a minimum of 21 hours.
● Reference Letter upon request for volunteers who contributed a minimum of 30 hours