Protective Eye Wear For Computer Users http://www.buyglasses.com
• Protective Treatment For Computer Users If you spend long hours on the computer you may experience dry eyes, eye strain, headaches and blurred vision. These symptoms are known as computer vision syndrome and result in various vision problems if some type of protective treatment is not used. The most common type of protective treatment for computer users are computer glasses. Computer glasses are special glasses designed for making working on computers safer and more comfortable and they protect your eyes in a variety of ways.
• Protection From Your Computers UV Rays Although the UV rays from your computer are not nearly as strong as those from the sun, your eyes still need protected from these rays to help prevent cataracts and other eye problems. This is why many computer glasses are made from Polycarbonate plastic which is both light weight and blocks the harmful UV rays from your computer.
• Protection From The Computers Glare The glare from the computer screen can cause your eyes to dry out, result in blurry vision, and even severe headaches in some people. Having your computer glasses treated with an anti reflective coating will reduce the glare from your computer screen and make those long hours spent working on the computer far more comfortable.
• Scratch Resistance Working on and off the computer during the course of the day can result in your putting on and taking off your glasses countless times. This can result in scratches that causes eye strain when trying to view your computer screen. By getting your glasses treated to be scratch resistant you reduce the chances of your glasses becoming scratched with just normal use.
• Keep in mind if you wear prescription glasses that your normal glasses are not going to provide the protection you need when doing computer work. In addition, your normal glasses are not designed to allow you to view the computer screen properly as the distance between you and a computer screen is different than your normal reading distance. So getting a pair of glasses specially designed for working on the computer will allow you to see and read the words on the computer easier.
• Even if you dont normally wear glasses specially made computer glasses are still your best choice in protecting your eyes while you are working on the computer as these glasses protects you from both the UV rays and the glare of your computer and result in less eye strain and more comfort.
• Remember that you need to protect your vision since it is all you have and once your sight is gone it is gone. So investing in a pair of computer glasses can save your eyesight both now and in the future.• Buy Glasses is an online reviews website for Sunglasses, Eyeglasses and Contact Lenses.