Be the first to like this
ARNAUD VELTEN ISOMAP IS A MIMESIS, THE ARCHITECTURAL CARTOGRAPHIC REPRESENTATION OF THE ELEMENTS THAT MAKE UP MY JOURNEY.
The advent of the information society has as a corollary the popularization of semiotics (symbols, icons, logos) and causes an acceleration of the pre-eminence of the graphic form in the text. "In order to enhance the value of my service offer - the very one I am likely to offer to society - I have taken the side of differentiation (marketing).
ISOMAP is a mimesis (μίμησις - μιμεῖσθαι), the architectural cartographic representation of the elements that make up its course: (COMAP is included in my artistic approach (meta-art: an artistic performance (behavioural artistic action undertaken by an artist (s), in front of a permanent interactive audience)).
ISOMAP is staged in isometric form (of Greek origin (the prefix iso- means "equal" and metric of metron means measurement)
From my journey in 3 axes - 3 Pillars:
- Curriculum (Theoretical studies, educational cycle, demonstrating an ability to follow the traditional study cycles)
- Human experiences ( Centre of my approach, central pillar of my approach in Digital Athanor)
- Professional experience (Real-life field experiences, so that questions can be answered why not stay? A mission carried out, you don't stay after reaching the objective see Business-Commando.com / Digital-Commando.com)
All this is linked by a chronological fresco of the stages and their implications in the constitution of the constructions of the 3 axes mentioned.
(This creation will lead to the creation of the blog: AS-MAP.COM)
The approach being:
- Highlight the coherence of a professional career path.
- Avoid the narrative mode in text form, use it only when it is more relevant than the graphic mode.
- Assimilate, combine, several paradigms to - seduce the unconscious of the reader with stimuli in coherence with catchy codes: "kind of graphic NLP".
- Printed circuit board type (ref: computer, electronics, science fiction)
- Cartography (ref: geography, strategy, geopolitics, role-playing/online games.) Isometric visualization (ref: technical drawing, Lego plan, strategy and management games)
- Acid colour "web 2" type modes of the 2000s
- Links (ref: www, technical diagram, High Tech equipment manual)
In conclusion Innovate: Demonstrate the contribution of mapping (see Mark Lombardi (not known at the time)
Collaborative design office as part of PrismEscape (FreeZine) at the RVI Wasteland in Lyon)
ISOMAP's vocation in this context was to demonstrate the contribution of 3D ISO (see the work of Mr Christophe Tricot at LISTIC)