6 qns It’s a written round Each qn carries 10 point Point for cracking theme as follows If you crack in first 2 - +30 / -5 If you crack in next 2 - +20 / -5 If you crack in next 2 - +10 / -5
1) As per Hindu Mythology,he is one of the Guardians of the directions , representing the Uttara-disha, meaning north of 4 directions in Sanskrit.He is also known as Vaisravana. The banks of river Narmada is described as his birth place.
2) As per their website, "To a create its bold, authentic flavours, it imports spices directly from Kerala and uses the freshest natural ingredients. From tender Mangalorean Chicken Curry to Fish in Banana Leaf, guests find plenty of savoury dishes." This is the only South Indian restaurant to get a Michelin star. Id this UK restaurant which shares its name with an erstwhile place name in Kerala
3) ______ is a dominant Khatri surname found in India's Punjab state. They are a north Indian community that originated in the Potohar Plateau of Punjab. Most _______ live in Jalandhar and Hoshiarpur districts of Punjab.They played a great role in the formation of the Khalsa. Although most _______ are Sikh, few remained non Sikh Punjabis or 'monas' as they are referred to in Punjabi parlance, pertaining to shaved beard as opposed to the uncut hair and beards of Sikhs.
4) The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is a museum of modern and contemporary art designed by Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry, built by Ferrovial and located in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain. The museum features permanent and visiting exhibits of works by Spanish and international artists. This building was prominently featured in a song of which Indian movie
5) This organization/group celebrated its 25th anniversary yesterday, As a gift got an anthem penned by Gulzar and sung by Shankar Mahadevan.Name it
6) Esfira Maiman is a holocaust survivor. She and many others were rescued from a concentration camp by Stanislawa Slawinska and family. Maiman has started an institute and a medal to honour rescuers. ________ ______ was a recent recipient.