Eligibility for Google for Nonprofits Organizations must:
● Hold current 501(c)(3) status, as determined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service
● Acknowledge and agree to the application's required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use. These organizations are NOT eligible:
● Governmental entities and organizations
● Hospitals and health care organizations
● Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). To learn more about Google's programs for educational institutions, visit Google in Education. Description of the Application Process Fine text: Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.
Google Grants (AdWords)
● Google Grants AdWords accounts have a daily budget set to $329 dollars, which is equivalent to about $10,000 per month of advertising on Google.com
● This is a big deal
● Easy to set up, but the more time you spend on it the better you can fine-tune it and get better results ● At the very least, set it up!