9. What is GDSC?
Helping students bridge the gap between theory
Google Developer Student Clubs (GDSC) are community
groups for college and university students interested in
Google developer technologies. Students from all
undergraduate or graduate programs with an interest in
growing as a developer are welcome. By joining a GDSC,
students grow their knowledge in a peer-to-peer learning
environment and build solutions for local businesses and
10. Why GDSC?
Networking, knowledge and growth
Meet students interested in developer technologies at your university. All are
welcome, including those with diverse backgrounds and different majors
Learn about a range of technical topics and gain new skills through hands-on
workshops, events, talks, and project-building activities - both online and
Apply new learnings to build great solutions for local problems. Advance your
skills, career, and network. Give back to your community by helping others
11. “It is our vision to reach out to as many
developers as possible and help them
build, grow, and contribute to a
healthy and competitive developer
( It’s an complete package of career Development and personality
13. ● Acquire proﬁciency in practical software applications.
● Participate in avenues to demonstrate skills and
● Engage in collaborative projects with peers.
● Build a professional network and seek guidance from
● Accrue practical experience to enhance your resume.
14. ● A little amount of time.
● Some curiosity.
● Enormous interest.
What do we expect from
25. Some points for Google Cloud
• Community-run study groups
• Hand on Technical Labs Completely
on GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
• Access to various courses on cloud
26. First, what is CLOUD ?
Cloud computing is the on-demand
availability of computing resources
(such as storage and infrastructure),
as services over the internet. It
eliminates the need for individuals
and businesses to self-manage
physical resources themselves, and
only pay for what they use.
30. Second , what is GEN AI?
Generative AI is a type of artiﬁcial
intelligence that can create content,
like text, images, or music, by
learning from existing data. It's used
for various tasks, from writing to art,
and has both creative and practical
36. "FAQ: As a cybersecurity student, what are the
reasons for me to acquire a grasp of cloud
● Industry Relevance: Cloud is widely used, expanding the
● Career Opportunities: Cloud security expertise opens diverse job
● Speciﬁc Challenges: Cloud introduces unique security issues.
● Data Security: Sensitive data often resides in the cloud.