• What support does off-campus teaching
• How do we ensure faculty teaching off-
campus are part of the Clemson community?
• How should off-campus and on-campus
programs relate and coordinate?
• How do we ensure off-campus
courses/programs are financially viable?
What are the present realistic potential opportunities
for off-campus programming for the Moore School of
• Greatest potential:
a. “Blended” on-site & online
b. Traditional face-to-face, site-based
c. Online professional development
d. Videoconference-based, multi-site
e. Online degrees
My concerns about taking programs off-campus are:
• Greatest concerns:
a. Administrative assistance and clerical support
b. IT Support
c. Professional networking
d. Infrastructure for non-traditional graduate students
e. Infrastructure for research grants
• How do we make off-campus programming
more systemic and widespread?
• How do we build and maintain an appropriate
culture while moving off-campus?
• What strategies should we use to move our
off-campus agenda forward at Clemson?