Be the first to like this
As one of the most popular cities in Australia, Brisbane makes for an ideal holiday destination. If you’re considering taking a family holiday this summer, then consider Brisbane as your destination. If offers so many attractions and things to do for families or friends looking to soak up summer and enjoy a slice of paradise.
If you’re unsure whether Brisbane is the holiday destination for you, then perhaps these five reasons will help change your mind!
1. You’ll have a great time with your partner and/or kids in Brisbane - With so many things to do, see and explore, Brisbane is a great destination for all. Not only does it boast some of the best activities in Australia, it will also allow you and your loved ones to enjoy precious quality time together. A Brisbane holiday will indeed create memories that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
2. You’ll be able to climb the Storey Bridge - Just like climbing the iconic Sydney Bridge, you can now climb Brisbane’s Heritage Listed Storey Bridge. This experience is one of only three in the world and will provide the best views of Brisbane. Moreover, guided tours take place every day at dawn or dusk, so there’s no excuse about wanting to sleep in on holidays.
3. You’ll reduce your daily stresses - By taking a Brisbane holiday, you’ll not only have a great time but you’ll be reducing your stress levels in the process. Scientific research shows that taking a holiday reduces stress hormones and improves ones’ mood. So, where better to do just that than in Brisbane; full of natural beauty, heath spas and family fun.
4. You can enjoy a river cruise - Speaking of reducing stress, fancy a river cruise? The Brisbane River is one of Brisbane’s biggest tourist attractions with the CityCat ferry and river cruise tours operating daily. Truly, there is no better way to see Brisbane.
5. Because Brisbane is amazing! - If the four reasons prior are not enough to make you want to take a Brisbane holiday, how about the fact that all in all, Brisbane is simply an amazing place! Boasting great weather all year round, there are a smorgasbord of attractions and activities that all ages will enjoy.
If you’ve decided to plan a Brisbane holiday, then look no further than Bridgewater Terraces for your Brisbane Accommodation. Located in Kangaroo Point, just 1km from Brisbane city, Bridgewater Terraces offers apartment accommodation that is idea for families and friends looking to enjoy Brisbane without spending a fortune on accommodation. Visit our website for rates and online bookings.
56 Wharf Street, Kangaroo Point, Queensland
P: 07 3435 5216
F: 07 3435 5265