Be the first to like this
A Brisbane holiday is certainly something to get excited about: after all, 600,000 visitors did choose to visit this great destination in 2014. However, holiday excitement can turn to holiday drama if you make a costly mistake when booking Brisbane accommodation.
To ensure you can enjoy a “drama-free” holiday, be sure to avoid making these 5 common mistakes when booking accommodation for your Brisbane holiday:
1. Booking the wrong apartment: It’s common to see apartments claiming to be located in one area when in fact they are located in an entirely different suburb all together. Likewise with the names of some apartments. Bridgewater Terraces is a great example as we are often confused with Bridgewater Apartments. Both are located in Brisbane but are completely separate apartments. When booking your Brisbane accommodation, be sure to thoroughly examine an apartment before you book it.
2. Not checking past guest reviews: Booking Brisbane accommodation on face value can be a costly mistake. Most apartments show photos of their best apartment and when you arrive and step in your apartment, you’re disappointed. Before you book your Brisbane accommodation, head to TripAdvisor and search the property to see genuine reviews from guests. This way, you’ll know exactly what you’re in for and won’t be disappointed.
3. Not comparing prices: Don’t always assume that a hotel booking website will offer the best rates on Brisbane accommodation. By all means, start here and find the apartments you’re interested in. However, before you book your Brisbane accommodation go direct to the apartment’s website or call the apartment direct to see if you can get a better rate.
4. Not checking for added fees and taxes: While you make have found a great rate for your Brisbane accommodation, you need to also be mindful of any extra fees or taxes that may apply. Read the fine print before booking your accommodation.
5. Booking the wrong dates: Don’t get your dates wrong! Look at your flight details, factor in any time difference and be certain on the local time and date before booking your Brisbane accommodation. Arriving one day early or a day late can be costly.
Find out more at http://www.bridgewaterterraces.com.au/bridgewater-terraces/5-mistakes-avoid-booking-brisbane-accommodation/
56 Wharf Street, Kangaroo Point, Queensland
P: 07 3435 5216
F: 07 3435 5265