3=lm= Il-. ,‘ lVIl¢. ll: -
ll ‘ . . l.
Under 16 16-24 24-54 54+
- 78% participate in other outdoors activities
- Over 3.5 million spectators and participants in 2014
- The average spend per team per weekend is $260.00
- Most teams do 3-5 events a year and will travel up to
500 miles if required
~ Away events average $565.00 in spend
F $50,000 a $70,000
$30,000 — $50,000
I ' $70,000 +
800/0 of spectators and participants own dogs
75°/0 of spectators and participants own more than one pet
55% of spectators and participants own more than one dog
- Nearly 300% increase in the number of yearly events from
2008 to 2013
- Incremental lift at on-site retail location: $200 spent per
customer with an average incremental lift of 1200 customers
over two day events
- $52.9B spent annually on pet industry, even more
than toys. $162B expected to be spent on outdoor
- In 2014, more Americans — more than 141 million —
participated in outdoor recreation activities than in the
past ﬁve years
- Americans made a total of 1 1.6 billion outdoor outings
in 2014, which is 1.5 billion more than the previous year
As a trainer, what is the most enjoyable/ satisfying aspect
A dog's ﬁrst real leap offthe dock always makes me smile! Seeing the dogs
that love to ﬂy really stretch it out and climb through the air to get their toy.
It melts my heart to watch rescue dogs that were once tossed out for no
goocl. ..become someones new best friend and remarkable athlete.
— Kristi Baird
Owner of Henna (Elite, Top Gu n— Hall of Fame), Buddy (Super Elite, Top Gun,
Turbo — Hall of Fame), Cooper (Elite, Turbo, Top Gun), and Muck (Master)
Contact us for more information
at 330.241.4975 or
brian. sharenow@dockdogs. com
Facebuolr like Growth from 1 Jan 2012 - 19 Aug 2014
Total Reach from 31Jan 201.3 - Present - 2! day
Facebook Age & Gender Distribution
I ' % Female
* OVER 41,000 FACEBOOK LIKES
* UNIQUE REACH ON A MONTHLY BASIS REACHING 3.5
*TOTAL IMPRESSIONS OVER 12 MILLION!
RADIO DOCKDOGS PODCAST - OVER 70 EPISODES!
* ON AVERAGE 350+ L| STENS/ DOWNLOADS PER
EPISODE VIA WEB OR MOBILE, UP TO 1,000
DOWNLOADS PER PROGRAM
YOUTUBE I DOCKDOGS TV
* 100,000+ YOUTUBE VIDEO VIEWS
* OVER 360 SUBSCRIBERS
* OVER 101,000 MINUTES OF VIDEO PLAYED
* ~250,000 UNIQUE VISITORS TO DOCKDOGS. COM
* AVERAGE VISITOR ACCESSES 23 PAGES PER VISIT
* 70,000+ UNIQUE VISITORS TO DOCKDOGS BLOG WITH
HIGH ENGAGEMENT WITH RADIO DOCKDOGS
* 17,700+ UNIQUE AND ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES
OVERALL HANDLER DATABASE
* 32,000+ TEAMS
* 46% FEMALE, 54% MALE
DockDogs Brings The Family Friendly Fun & Action!
* Non—stop action and excitement for participants &
* DockDogs brings new excitement and spectators
interested in your venue and it's offerings.
* Turn—key feature — you supply the footprint and water
source, we take care ofthe rest!
* Setup in 4-8 hours and tear down in 3-5 hours
* Professional live events team
* Indoors or outdoors — your choice!
* Interactive show
* ”Sports audiences are now used to almost continuous
action. They don't want to sit on their hands. DockDogs®
understands that, and has streamlined the competition
process to eliminate the ”a'own time’, ’ while keeping the
interaction between the audience and human/ canine
teams on an intimate leve/ ”
— Scott Hicken, TV Producer, Echo Entertainment
‘‘ dock V" . ‘
30. Dog fawn Kenrielmq Area Dag Town Kenrielinq Area 30.
gin M y. .. W
Handler smqrrra Area
Suazikers SP6-‘ski. -is
‘OI Bleachers .1 Suecialm Area ‘I‘
BIaacl1evs- 20‘ (mm saga of pool Kids Splash Zone between Pool A Bleachers
DockDogs Can Go Almost Anywhere. ..
* Hunting & Fishing Shows
* Boat Shows
* Garden Shows
* Bull Riding Events
* Professional Sporting Events
* NASCAR Races
* State Parks
* You name it and we can do it!
* & more. ..
Contact Us For More Information
330.241.4975 or brian. sharenow@dockdogs. com