Transport 15 Marbles from
the starting line into the
container at the finish line.
You can not use your hands
to move the marbles.
The marbles must move
through the pipes.
1. The team must start the activity with all members behind
the starting line.
2. Each team member must use their pipe at least once
when transporting each marble.
3. The team can transport only one marble at a time.
4. If a marble falls out of the pipe, the team has to return to
the start line to begin again.
5. The marble must be safely deposited in the container at
the finish line.
As a team, design FIVE unique challenges
and add them to the Google Slides at the
Include a variety of types of activities
including a physical challenge, a location
challenge, and a creative challenge.
Order the challenges from least diﬃcult to
“While most games contain a clear reward system for players (moving up a level, receiving badges or points, etc.),
what may be most appealing to educators is that games provide students
A SAFE PLACE TO LEARN FROM FAILURE.
In games, exploration is inherent and there are generally no high-stakes consequences. Children are able to
EXPERIMENT AND TAKE RISKS
TO FIND SOLUTIONS
without the feeling that they are doing something wrong.
GAMES ENCOURAGE STUDENTS TO MAKE
AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES,
which is a particularly important concept in the K-12 setting.”
The use of game