My webinar presentation for the American Marketing Association on Jan 15, 2014. Sponsored by ReadyTalk.
As marketers, we all face the same challenges. It’s no surprise that now more than ever, customers control the buying process. Companies that use multiple content delivery methods - and the best matched content for the different stages of the buying cycle - will maximize their selling potential and drive more revenue.
Integrating platforms with diverse content delivery channels is increasingly important. Mobile devices, email, blogs, social, and webinars can all be seamlessly combined with marketing automation to help marketers better engage prospects, measure behaviors and response rates, and improve ROI.
Are you looking for new ways to deliver content and drive engagement throughout the buying process? Brian Hansford, client service director with Heinz Marketing, will deliver new, actionable ideas that marketers can incorporate into their plans for 2014.
You will learn:
• How to map content to personas and stages of the buyers’ journey
• Why it is important to integrate platforms for marketing success & full ROI visibility
• How to incorporate multiple content delivery methods to drive customer engagement
• How to provide your customers with content according to their terms and their timing
• How to measure success with multiple channels