Be the first to like this
Which content formats – and other sources of information – do SMBs rely on most for awareness, research and decision-making when they are considering business purchases? What do SMBs look for in content from vendors like you? What kinds of content do they specifically want from your sales team?
To find out, we surveyed over 500 SMB principals on their content preferences at each stage of the sales cycle. We shared the results in a thirty-minute Fastcast recorded on Thursday, May 24.
The full recording is available here: https://bit.ly/2GLTx5j
Where we covered:
• Where SMBs first learn of new products and services
• What channels and formats are most useful in the research and purchase stage
• The role of vendors throughout the SMB buying cycle
• How and when they use vendor websites
• What traits of content are most important
• How they want to interact with vendors before buying – and after
• How all of this differs by company size, age, growth outlook, and more