Essential Guide to the Best Bread Machinewww.BreadMakerBreadMachine.com
• Thinking to buy a bread machine?• Read this first before you make the decision
1.Types of bread• Understand if the bread machine can make the types of bread you like i.e. whole grain, gluten free or sweet bread.
2. Cycle Time• Find out what is the cycle time to make bread.• Normal cycle will be between 3 and 4 hours• Some machines will have a short cycle time of 1 hour only.
3. Preheat Cycle• Avoid machines that have long preheat cycle.• Normal preheat cycle is between 30 to 45 minutes.
4. Timer• It is better to have timer in the bread machine so that you can set the time for the bread to be served.• Totally cool feature if you want to have a warm bread ready for you in the morning.
5. Viewing Windonw• Important to have viewing window to see the progress of the bread,
6. Shapes of Loaf• Different bread machines will make different shapes of loaf• Make sure you like the end result – shapes of the loaf
7. What else can they do?• Find out what the machine can make?• Can they make cake, pizza dough and etc?• This is a value for money feature as it will save you more money in future.
• For more info on the best bread machine, visit:- www.BreadMakerBreadMachine.com