• More than 700,000 end users
• Can be deployed in the cloud or on premise
• Fastest growing and most customizable CRM on the market today
• Open source integration
• Over 280 global partners
• Deployments in over 75 countries
• US headquarters in Cupertino, California - EMEA headquarters in
• Corporate website: http://www.sugarcrm.com
• SugarCRM on Twitter: @SugarCRM
• Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SugarCRM
• 100,000+ customers
• Largest global CRM provider
• Can only be deployed in the cloud
• Named “Most Innovative Company in the World” by Forbes in 2011
• “#1 Sales and CRM application”
• US headquarters in San Francisco, California – EMEA headquarters
in Morges, Switzerland
• Salesforce services are translated into 16 different languages
• Sophisticated and comprehensive applications store – AppExchange
• Corporate website: www.salesforce.com
• Follow on twitter: @salesforce
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/salesforce
Sugar Sales Dashboard
Sugar Reporting turns data
into actionable information.
Managers can monitor
business performance across
the entire business with
reporting tools on Marketing
Analytics, Sales Trends, Case
Reports, and Customer
Profiles. Dashboards can be
customized to meet the
individual roles of users or to
track key metrics across the
• Understand the ROI of marketing
• Track which channel is most/least
• Replicate successful campaigns in a few
Sugar – Social CRM
Sugar is fully Social CRM ready. The following Social CRM capabilities
and integrations are available for all subscriptions out of the box:
Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, outlook, Gmail, lotus notes, Google
docs, lotus live, WebEx, gotomeeting, inside view, hoovers, jigsaw,
zoominfo, box.com, and Qontext.
Salesforce’s real-time dashboards provide a
complete picture of your business. They
are dynamic and filtered dashboards that
you can drive to shared KPIs to align the
business, while giving each user the
personalized view they want.
Chatter makes it easy to share ideas, documents,
and anything else with your coworkers, instantly.
Reporting in Salesforce is pretty easy. Drag and drop in fields, filters,
groupings, and charts the you want, and get immediate real-time
views, with instant drill-down to operational data.
How They Compare
• SugarCRM has a more modern and intuitive aesthetic,
dynamic dashboards and reporting modules.
• Salesforce has an impressive social-media “chatter”
application built in, in depth reporting module, but with a
general older look and feel.
• SugarCRM is much more customizable and can be
designed to the user. On premise and in the cloud
• Salesforce – out of the box functionality, but much more
fixed - available only in the cloud.
• Pricing: SugarCRM more straightforward pricing options
with a lower price point across the board.
• Social CRM – SugarCRM has out of the box integration
with all the social platforms necessary in today’s market.www.brainsell.net @brainsell
Find out which is right for
Have questions? Contact us directly, we are
happy to answer any questions you might
have about CRM and which solution might
best help your business process.