• More than 700,000 end users
• Can be deployed in the cloud or on premise
• Fastest growing and most customizable CRM on the market today
• Open source integration
• Over 280 global partners
• Deployments in over 75 countries
• US headquarters in Cupertino, California - EMEA headquarters in Munich, Germany
• Corporate website: http://www.sugarcrm.com
• SugarCRM on Twitter: @SugarCRM
• Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SugarCRM
• 100,000+ customers
• Largest global CRM provider
• Can only be deployed in the cloud
• Named “Most Innovative Company in the World” by Forbes in 2011 & 2012
• “#1 Sales and CRM application”
• US headquarters in San Francisco, California – EMEA headquarters in Morges, Switzerland
• Salesforce services are translated into 16 different languages
• Sophisticated and comprehensive applications store – AppExchange
• Corporate website: www.salesforce.com
• Follow on twitter: @salesforce
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/salesforce
Sugar Sales Dashboard
Sugar Reporting turns data into actionable
information. Managers can monitor
business performance across the entire
business with reporting tools on Marketing
Analytics, Sales Trends, Case Reports, and
Customer Profiles. Dashboards can be
customized to meet the individual roles of
users or to track key metrics across the
Sugar Marketing Analytics
• Understand the ROI of marketing programs
• Track which channel is most/least profitable
• Replicate successful campaigns in a few simple steps
Sugar – Social CRM
Sugar is fully Social CRM ready. The following Social CRM capabilities and integrations are available for
all subscriptions out of the box: Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, outlook, Gmail, lotus notes, Google docs,
lotus live, WebEx, gotomeeting, inside view, hoovers, jigsaw, zoominfo, box.com, and Qontext.
Salesforce’s real-time dashboards provide a complete picture of
your business. They are dynamic and filtered dashboards that
you can drive to shared KPIs to align the business, while giving
each user the personalized view they want.
Chatter makes it easy to share ideas, documents, and anything else with your
Reporting in Salesforce is pretty easy. Drag and drop in fields, filters, groupings, and charts the you
want, and get immediate real-time views, with instant drill-down to operational data.
How They Compare
• SugarCRM has a more modern and intuitive aesthetic, dynamic dashboards and
• Salesforce has an impressive social-media “chatter” application built in, in depth
reporting module, but with a general older look and feel.
• SugarCRM is much more customizable and can be designed to the user. On premise
and in the cloud deployment.
• Salesforce – out of the box functionality, but much more fixed - available only in the
• Pricing: SugarCRM more straightforward pricing options with a lower price point across
• Social CRM – SugarCRM has out of the box integration with all the social platforms
necessary in today’s market.
Find out which is right for you!
Have questions? Contact us directly, we are happy to answer any
questions you might have about CRM and which solution might
best help your business process.