One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Work New Media Specialist at the UN
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website barry.pousman.com
- About Barry is a New Media Specialist at the U.N. helping to strategize and implement new media initiatives around the promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals. So far, his work with the U.N. has taken him to Southern and Eastern Africa, South America and the Middle East to create content that ranges from virtual reality films to viral videos. His work has screened at the World Economic Forum at Davos, the White House, Sundance, won the Interactive Award at Sheffield Doc Fest and been written about in The New York Times, Vice, the BBC and more. Barry Pousman is formerly the Director of Programming at Discovery Digital Networks and head of Discovery VR Originals where he focused on scienc...