• Saudi Arabia is very hot and dry. The majority of the
country is covered in desert.
• The Saudi Government is a Monarchy. They are
ruled by the Saudi Royals. Their current king is
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. The muslim religion
is a big role in their government.
• 28,146,656 people live in Saudi Arabia
• In Saudi Arabia, Women are very underclass, they
are not allowed to go outside of the house without
there male protector, they are not allowed to drive,
and must eat separately from males.
• The Saudis are very, very religious. Almost 100% of
the Saudi Population are muslim. Saudi Arabia is
also the birth place of Islam and is home to the two
holiest Islamic places of worship; Mecca and
Medina. All of Islam prays towards Mecca and
Medina, and they pray five times a day.
• The Saudis are notorious for having a massive
amount of Oil in their country. Their King was quoted
of saying "Where ever we look for water, we find
more oil." 90% of Saudi Arabia's exports are
petroleum or petroleum based products
Birth Death Rate
12.81 deaths/1000 births
total Population: 75.67
• We established relationships with the Saudis in 1940.
The Saudis involvement in the Arab and Islamic
communities, and there oil reserves, made them
very valuable to the USA.