For many years now, organizations across the globe have come to realize the significance of working as a team. Studies have shown that organizations optimize their performances when all members of the team are imbued with a common goal and the spirit of cooperation. However, transforming a group of loosely-connected employees into a dynamic and synergistic team is a process that seldom occurs naturally. Hence, this particular teambuilding workshop was developed to facilitate this transformation.
“The 7 Essentials of Teamwork” develops teams by teaching the members of the team how to apply the seven essentials that make a team effective. This team-building workshop is a loose adaptation of Patrick Lencioni’s bestselling book, “The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team”. This workshop will help teams identify their problems dysfunction and learn ways to overcome them. It will also help teach leaders their roles in the team and the styles to use to achieve each essential. It will also teach members their responsibilities to the team and ensure that the team is continuously progressing and moving forward.
At the end of the training program, the participants will be able to:
1. Develop trust and cohesiveness in the team by understanding their weaknesses and appreciating their strengths
2. Connect with each other better by enhancing team communication and acquiring conflict management skills;
3. Learn to commit to the team and its targets, especially understanding the leaders’ and members’ contribution to the goals of the organization;
4. Learn how to be accountable for their roles and responsibilities and hold each other accountable in a professional way; and
5. Learn how to focus on attaining the goals and results set by the organization