Comments 15 days to complete all assignments! Stay on task and sign out cameras when needed to work on assignments at home Winter sports/events are up Plenty of events to sign up for Toys for Tots due THURSDAY MORNING!
1. Online Focus All – Before & After Use 3 Photoshop techniques you are familiar with to improve upon a photo Upload before & after photos as JPEGS Explain how you altered photo
2. Proficiencies Level 2 – Exposure Compensation Using exposure to adjust images based on lighting Level 3 – Slow Shutter/Bulb Painting with light using slow shutter settings and remote control for camera
3. Tutorials Level 2 – Blending Photos Save before and after for EACH tutorial Level 3 – Brushes Save before and after for EACH tutorial
4. Projects Level 2 – Five Senses Take and edit images that represent 5 senses Level 3 – ISO Posters Take or gather photos for each ISO grouping Put best into ISO poster template
5. Event Shoots Music Concerts This week! Toys for Tots Due December 6th Winter Sports Girls & Boys Basketball, Wrestling, Swim/Diving, Hockey, Bowling (club sport)
6. Blogs Winter Greetings Use your Photoshop skills to create “card” LV 3’s can do animation if you choose Save as JPEG (or GIF if animation) Comment on 3 others and yours!
7. Clean Up Keep 10-15 or more additional photos from this month in “best work” folder Print new photo for wall outside with name on it Delete current month’s folder Less than 1 GB in folder