Why partnering towards cultural spaces in Serbia?
Short-term, informal relation
Insufficient amount of money
A vast of discretionary rights and the lack of
Exclusion of cultural CSO’s in the decision making
Doesn’t influence the society
For the city:
- Raising attractiveness,
- Cooperation and integration of artists, cultural workers,
architects, urban planners and city authorities,
- Attracting visitors,
- Contribution to city image creation.
For the community:
- Accessible cultural spaces for production and presentation,
- Treating culture as a public good,
- Space for development of community cultural habbits,
- Meeting the culture 'in progress‘,
- Increasing of cultural and social capital,
- Developing the sense of beloging to the community.
MSc in cultural tourism
Specialist of urban renewal and cultural planning
PhD candidate at Department of Cultural Management and Policy,
University of Belgrade