2013-07-18 - Silicon Valley SharePoint User Group Panel Meeting
SHAREPOINT USER GROUP
July 18, 2013 Panel Meeting
ABOUT OUR GROUP
• 3rd Thursday of each month; starting at 6pm
• Valley Transit Authority
• Food and drink provided by our sponsor
• Join our group
• Please fill out our attendee and/or sponsor donation sheet
BECOME A SPONSOR!
• VTA - The Silicon Valley SharePoint User Group is a free event to anyone who wishes
to join us. We are able to hold these events at the Silicon Valley Transit Authority; this
is their donation to the group.
• SPONSORSHIP - For us to be able to provide food, drink and raffle gifts, we need
sponsors! This is a wonderful way for your organization to get involved with the
SharePoint community and network.
• RAFFLE DONATIONS - You don’t have to sponsor a meeting to give away raffle
gifts. We need swag! It’s a great way for you to become involved in Silicon Valley
SharePoint community networking and advertising.
• If you are interested in sponsoring one of our meetings or donating raffle gifts, please
send an email to: Bob.Mixon@CollectiveKnowledgeSolutions.com
• Thank you for your support!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
• Valley Transit Authority (VTA)
• Those companies who helped advertise our event
• Microsoft, Netwoven, AvePoint, CollectiveKnowledge Solutions
• Those companies who donated raffle prizes
• Microsoft, PixelMill, Netwoven, K2, AvePoint, Colligo, CollectiveKnowledge
• And most of all; YOU, our attendees!
• RAMP has developed the next generation of search & video experiences to
make video more valuable. Using RAMP, clients are able to fully leverage
the value of all of their video content by driving increased discovery across
search and social sites, enhancing user engagement through dynamic
search and publishing solutions across web, mobile, and connected devices,
and maximizing revenue through sophisticated advertising capabilities.
• Leading media companies and enterprises using RAMP include Thomson
Reuters, FOXNews, ABCNews, NBC, Dow Jones, Meredith, Citibank, and
others. For more information visit RAMP.com, or contact us at
info@RAMP.com. Engage with RAMP on Twitter (@RAMPInc), Facebook
(/RAMPInc), LinkedIn (/company/RAMP-Holdings-Inc) and YouTube
PRESIDENT, CEO & FOUNDER
COLLIGO NETWORKS, INC.
Barry is the founder and CEO of Colligo, and has been a technology innovator and
entrepreneur for over 25 years. Barry is a recognized expert on SharePoint client technology and
a frequent speaker at SharePoint and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) conferences
worldwide. He manages Colligo’s popular SharePoint blog, which discusses important issues in
email and records management, governance, and compliance, as well as technology trends
affecting the SharePoint and ECM market. Barry holds degrees in Science and Electrical
Engineering and was named Ernst and Young’s 1997 Pacific Region ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’
ABOUT COLLIGO NETWORKS, INC.
• Colligo is the leader in enterprise SharePoint collaboration. Our award-winning, unified
solution suite is used by over 5000 organizations worldwide to increase productivity, streamline
collaboration, and improve compliance, by delivering a consistent, secure experience across
desktop and mobile devices. Colligo is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Global 500
customers including Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Novartis, Kraft Foods, General Motors, and
Siemens. For more information, please visit www.colligo.com.
Eric Overfield is a leading expert in SharePoint Branding and User Interface design. Mr.
Overfield, President and co-founder of PixelMill, has over 13 years experience with web design
best practices and techniques, and over 8 years experience with SharePoint branding. Besides
his in-depth knowledge of SharePoint’s branding capabilities, he has expertise includes general
SharePoint technology, design and architecture along with custom coded web
He is the lead author of Pro SharePoint 2013 Branding and Responsive Web Development
(Apress 2013). An active speaker and organizer of SharePoint events as well as an active
blogger (ericoverfield.com), he discusses all things SharePoint Branding and UI Design
@ericoverfield. He resides in Davis, California.
ABOUT PIXELMILL, INC.
• Your SharePoint Branding Experts. PixelMill builds attractive, public and private facing, custom
SharePoint web designs and professional, branded SharePoint sites for companies and
organizations of all sizes.
• We provide dynamic web design, user interface (UI), user experience (UX) and integration
services that elevate your brand, connect you with your customers, and allow your staff to
focus on the administrative aspects of your SharePoint project.
• Founded in California in 1998, PixelMill delivers innovative design solutions for the evolving
• We have the experience, the talent, the process and the creative energy to realize your
SharePoint Branding goals.
• We make you look good.
TECHNICAL SOLUTION SPECIALIST
Ajay Mistry is a SharePoint Technical Solutions Specialist at Microsoft specializing in collaboration
platform. As a TSP, Ajay drives Microsoft SharePoint opportunities through the delivery of
technical sales engagements such as Proof of Concepts (POC), Architectural Design Sessions
(ADS) and Solution Workshops. Prior to his current role, Ajay worked for Microsoft Consulting
Services (MCS) as a Senior Consultant helping business and organizations to strategize, architect
and deploy SharePoint enterprise wide.
Niraj is Chief Executive Officer and a Co-founder of Netwoven, responsible for the strategic
vision and direction. Niraj has been working with Fortune 500 companies to implement large-
scale enterprise systems for the past 25 years.
Prior to founding Netwoven, Niraj led a profitable Enterprise Applications Consulting Practice at
Microsoft. His team implemented large scale deployments of enterprise applications like
Siebel, Ariba, and SAP with Fortune 500 customers. Niraj’s team also led the design and
implementation of OLAP solutions based on the Microsoft platform. Prior to joining
Microsoft, Niraj led a profitable Business Intelligence Consulting practice with Oracle Consulting
Niraj has also worked with startup organizations in senior management positions. Niraj was the
Director of Consulting Services at Zaplet, a Kleiner Perkins funded company.
Enterprise Information Management
• Founded by ex-Microsoft executives in 2001
• Provide Technology solutions to enable business
• Offices in USA and India
• Business in USA and South East Asia
Customer and Information
Viraj Bais is Chief Technology Officer and a Co-founder of Netwoven. He has been working with
Fortune 500 companies implementing large scale enterprise systems for the last 23 years.
Prior to founding Netwoven, Viraj was a lead architect with Microsoft Consulting Services. In this
role, he led the design and implementation of several large-scale distributed systems for Fortune
500 companies using Microsoft technologies and Applications Integration solutions. Prior to
joining Microsoft, Viraj was a lead architect with Intel Corporation designing internal IT solutions.
Viraj is also a contributor to the open source movement in enterprise computing.
ECM AND SHAREPOINT LEAD
Rajesh Agadi is the Principal Consultant at Netwoven. Rajesh has over 18 years of consulting
experience mainly focused on Microsoft Stack of ECM. He has architected and built large scale
Organizational Portals, Knowledge Management systems, Extranets, Public
Sites, Migrations, Branding, Workflows, Infrastructure- Information-Technical Architecture and
hardcore development and deployed across all SharePoint versions.
Rajesh contributes to the community by blogging at http://rajeshagadi.blogspot.com and
speaking at community events.
PRESIDENT, SENIOR SHAREPOINT ARCHITECT
COLLECTIVEKNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Bob has been involved in the software technology industry for the better part of 30 years. He has expertise in Business
Process Automation, Content Strategy, Governance, Knowledge Management, Enterprise Information
Management/Architecture and Development. He is skilled in the Planning, Information Management, Information
Architecture, Design and Implementation of Intranets, Extranets, Knowledge Management and Document Management
Solutions using Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies.
• Business Process Management and
• Content Choreography
• Strategic Content Management
• Document Management
• Knowledge Management
• Library Sciences
• Intranet Implementation
• On-premise and Cloud Solutions
• Office 365
Mastering SharePoint Blog http://www.BobMixon.com
• CollectiveKnowledge Solutions, Inc. is a full-service SharePoint consulting firm.
• Specializing in the implementation of enterprise-class Intranets, Document
Management, Knowledge Management and Records Management